pacquiao

Aug 27, 2007

gray

maybe im way too emotional that nobody gets to notice it. not even my blog. i change layouts very often. sometimes it's colorful and sometimes it's dull. but the content? it's stil the same. there's no emotion in it. you cannot decipher what i was thinking when i wrote every entry in here. just like this one. this is just one of those. can you tell that that i felt guilty because i was stalking on someone before i wrote this? no, you cannot. can you tell that i have been/ am / will be crying until i can stand up for what i want? no, you cannot. my friends always tell me to update my blog. but i dont do it often because i dont want to rant and to whine and to complain. i also dont want to shout to the world my happiness, my sadness, my frustrations, my admirations, my fandomness which are normally the subjects of blogs. i dont want to do anything with my emotions but to keep it to myself.

now, i want change. char! haha! nabuang nah!