pacquiao

Nov 14, 2007

happy 1 month ^___^

it's been exactly one month since i started fangirl-ing NewS and DBSK!

wheeeeee HAPPY ONE MONTH TO MEEEEE!

i feel so sorry for myself that i couldnt even make avatars or post pictures or upload vids of them to commemorate this momentous event. i hope they will forgive me LOLLLL my pc is taking its break and all my files are there.. i hope i would be able to recover them all or else ill randomly kill anyone ~haha just kidding! there's no one to blame for that unexpected thing to happen but my shitty hard disk.. my hard disk didnt have the initiative to tell me before hand so that i can backup all my files T___T


ohh well.. back to DBSK-NewS.. my fandom for them has never changed but ive been more of a DBSK fan.. specifically jaejoong fan. GAWD im loooooooving him more and more each day ooops sorry soon-to-be boyfriend haha. i will never forget the way he slaps the other four LOLLLL it looks weird but he seems so gentle (haha see soul fighter couple talk and you'll know what im talking about). dont get me wrong! he just looks so gentle and delicate (like what changmin said) and it makes me looooove him more for that nyahahhahaa. another thing i will never forget about him is the way he covers his mouth when he laughs (awww so much like lee junki! no wonder he was asked to play junki's role in the king's men parody) haha it's so cute for him to do that! i was actually trying to figure out when he changed his hair color from blonde to black to off-white (if there's such hair color hehe) but i realized it seems like they're changing his hair color as often as they release a new single (which is almost every month!)

but i still looooooove NewS!!!! i love ryo, yamapi (bleh ella!) and tegoshi like i always do hekhekhek

though i couldnt celebrate this event through ways that one could think of, ive done something in my own little way..haha somethin life-changing for me of course. it's a secret though. it's for me to know and for the rest to find out if they can ^____^