pacquiao

Feb 29, 2008

this rockzzz!

I've always loved to blog. I love to write and rant and whine and talk just about anything possible under the sun. I met a lot of friends through blogging. I didn't know at first that I can be anywhere in the world by just blogging then I started to gain friends online. We maybe miles apart but we talk more often than me and my real-life friends do. We share the same passion and that made us become closer like real friends. But who would have thought that blogging is not just about fun and meeting other people and ranting and whining! More than anything else, it gives you the chance to get paid! yes indeed! getting paid for doing what you always love to do is just one helluva kind! How is it possible?? well blogsvertise has the answer! Just submit your blog for approval and once it's approved, boom! you can now be paid for every rantings you do in your blog.blogsvertisewill let you blog about a product or a website..just basically anything you use or you see in your everyday life. It's easy, right? You can even say negative things about it. It doesn't matter to blogsvertise because your opinion is the most important thing that matters to them! Did I say this thing rockzz?? Well it sure does! ^____^