pacquiao

Mar 6, 2008

bum equals fun!

yeah! bumming is more fun than ever! that is if you have loads of money to waste! hahaha so it's not for me..errr but im loving it more each day. wheeee! my mum's gonna kill me if she reads this one. coz that means she still needs to give me money (yeah, i ask for money from my mum, what's wrong with that,huh? hihi yah i know it's wrong but it feels so right *lol*)

im not totally a bum.. if there's something like partly a bum, im like that. im doing something errr worthwhile i guess. i teach english! yaaaah im a teacher now and im doing more than i expected hihi.. it's fun and not tiring at all (3hrs a day is never tiring compared with the 10hrs of hell in a graveyard shift in the call center!). i didn't know i can be a teacher too *lol* yah i talk a lot but not in english, alright? but im actually having fun doing it coz i got to talk to japanese people and their lives are pretty interesing...more interesting than mine (of course!) and they are really really smart people. im loving what im doing for the first time! lol maybe im called to teach and follow the footsteps of my mum.. naaah no way! i still wanna be a programmer and be smarter than bill gates HAHAHA!

well now i know i can teach english plus i did well during my almost-2-hours job interview and so i realized call center deserves me more hahaha! or maybe the call center job made me improve my conversational skills! ( im already doing good at it you know, coz i talk a loooooooot so not all the credit goes to the call center experience only). now im thinking of going back to a call center again hihihihi *peace* but i don't wanna have the graveyard shift yet again! it kills me T___T i still wanna be a normal person with normal working hours and not a zombie who's awake when everyone else is asleep!