pacquiao

Jan 26, 2009

shoemaker

just few weeks ago, i bought another pair of high-heeled shoes. it's not new to me because i buy a new pair at least once a month. hhmmm maybe you're thinking i am a huge fan of shoes and all i do is collect all sorts of styles..hahaha! how i wish i can do that! but no, i don't have that much money to spare!

my mom always tells me that i walk like a bulldozer or some sort and that's the main reason why i need a new pair of shoes every month hihi. i dunno if im just always unlucky to buy the low-resistant-to-a-bulldozer-feet kind of shoes LOLLLLLLLLLL

buying a new pair of shoes is not as easy as you think it is. well, not for me! i spend days just finding the right kind of shoes. im always having a hard time finding the right fitting and sizing. different brands of shoes have different fitting. i also consider the color of the shoes. it should match my office outfit. i most of the time consult buying tips and guides just to get the right kind of shoes that i want. good thing i was able to buy a new one.. a black normal-heeled shoes that just fits my kind of style