pacquiao

Mar 29, 2009

movie marathon

The sun itself sees not till heaven clears

i've watch Prince and Me nth times already and i can't believe i'm watching it again for several times tonight! iv'e been watching this since college hahaha! but im in denial that it is by far my favorite feel-good movie. nah luke mably just looks oh-so-good in this movie hehehe really fit for a real-life prince. i can't seem to know why i keep watching this movie. and there's this soundtrack that i like. a really nice song. not that i can relate :P

here, check it out

I hope that I don't fall in love with you - hootie and the blowfish (originally by tom waits)



Well I hope that I don't fall in love with you
'Cause falling in love just makes me blue,
Well the music plays and you display your heart for me to see,
I had a beer and now I hear you calling out for me
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

......

I can see that you are lonesome just like me,
And it being late, you'd like some some company,
Well I turn around to look at you, and you look back at me,
The guy you're with has up and split, the chair next to you's free,
And I hope that you don't fall in love with me.