pacquiao

Oct 7, 2007

i need anti-depressants!!

i woke up at the wrong side of the bed and havent recovered until now >.< im not in the mood for anything.. not even stupid jokes and most especially, i dont want to hear whinnings and complains and problems and whatever it is that you have! i just need a Windows XP SP-2 installer and Adobe After Effects, Corel Draw , Corel Painter, Corel photo editor, tablets.. etc etc (ampooootah ng seminar! nainggit ko sa ilang software pero mas nainggit ko sa ilang talent! shit!) and if you don't have that, stay away!


here comes my anti-depressant! omg, who would have thought that the screaming of my chemical romance would be a very good anti-depressant for me O___O (for those who know me, they know that when i'm down, i'll listen to MCR scream at the top of their lungs until my ears would almost explode or until ill feel better.. at least, that's the purpose. although at some point, it doesnt work i.e. when i was doing my thesis/SP and when i was so tired with work.

gerard has the most "comforting" voice ever! it's ironic but it works for me. i usually listen to "im not ok (i promise)" and "thank you for the venom". it is obviously not with the lyrics, i think it is more with the rhythm of the songs. since they are too upbeat, it somehow uplifts my spirit ( i think! ) and more about the way they look! hahaha (they are good-looking for me esp. mikey way ^__^, so who cares if they're not for you??). it is better than using ecstasy or alcohol or drugs, right? :P after listening to them like a hundred times, i'll feel better. hopefully it'll work now..

PS: im thinking of making a post about them.. hhhhmmm.. after all, they're my favorite rock band.AND TO THOSE TELLING ME THEY'RE GAY, WELL, GO TO HELL! WHO NEEDS YOUR DUMB OPINION, BTW??