pacquiao

Oct 12, 2007

~LOLZ

imagine me... wearing glasses.. with shades.. at 7:58 PM.. while typing this.. right now..


hahahah i know im making a fool out of myself! but what can i do??? my monitor isn't working since this morning. well it's working but the red color is so dominant that everything in it looks red ~lolz! now i can say that i certainly dont believe in karma.. why? i've been good eversince! and look what happened to me! hahaha last monday, my cpu, now my monitor! O____O maybe this is the effect of my whining on the previous post?? i just visited ozzie's multiply and this is what happened! blame it on ozzie da debil ~lolzzz oooppppsss another karma might be coming now that i said that! hahahaha


[CHECK BROWSER TO DISPLAY IMAGE ampogeeeeeee! *dies* ^___^


i figured out it is easy to create gifs in my shitty monitor if it's for someone so hawt! ~lolz =))