pacquiao

Apr 26, 2008

"eventhough the guys are crazy, even though the stars are blind, if you show me real love baby i'll show you mine" - stars are blind, paris hilton -

HAHAHAHAHA i just realized what that line errr means LOLLLLLLL no wonder why she's paris hilton anyways.. it's not like she wrote the song but she sang the song and i believe the writer doesn't hold all the responsibilites in creating a song.. the singer almost always has a choice, ne?? but she's paris hilton, that's why! hahahaha dont get me wrong. i have nothing against her..i mean nothing personal =) i dont hate her on a personal level..plus i can sing that song by heart HAHAHAHAHHA IM NOT A FAN, ok??

========

i went out with my newly found friends few hours ago. we just had dinner because it's our first payday. it was fun especially coz dashiel = fun! hehe i've always wanted a gay friend just like him/her.

========

i gave up korean lessons =( i wanna pursue the C# lesson and be very good at it! i have a VERY thick C# book (but im not complaining, ok??) here from my workmate rico and since im used to reading novels, i'll just think it's the latest novel of sidney sheldon.. BUT im not complaining, ok? =)

========

i got a call from a bank this morning telling me i passed the 5-hour back-breaking exam and i qualified for the panel interview. i wanna go to the interview and give it a try..not because i want to leave my job. i just want to experience that kind of interview since i never applied for a managerial position before HAHAHAHA!

========

@DARUS - no, im not in singapore right now! haha how i wish..but no..im still here in the philippines. i never said im going there to work. i just said i will go there next month but just for a week. and yes, we are going to malaysia but not to visit you or anything! im going with my family and my mum's officemates and everyone else who have lotzza money to spend (i never paid for anything so dont ask for money from me!) so if you really wanna see me and ask me to marry you, NO WAY! hahaha you'll see me but you'll never recognize me! i'll wear a mask! hahaha!