pacquiao

Apr 5, 2008

**sorry this is not meant for everyone to understand so i can't translate this to english.. im crying right now and i have to write what i feel for me to feel better

gusto lng ko muhilak kay naglagot ko. mao lng. unsahon nako pagtudlo ani na gisip-on ko, dili pa jud ko kahinga.

EDIT: im feeling better now. after all, it's the tutor-time that always makes me feel better. i used to wonder why but now i realized my "talkative-ness" always digs me out of the emo/depression state. i saw pictures on friendster of my friends being in other countries. it made me jealous. i wish i was given that same fair chance too. my time is running out. my mind is set that i will settle down in 9 years time so that leaves me with so little time to establish my self and do whatever i want. i always wanted to work or study in another country but the time doesnt always seem right. now im more than willing to start my nosebleed job so i can move forward.

5 more minutes before i can have photoshop wheeee!

will you call me a fangirl if i told you i listened to dbsk's purple line more than 20 times tonight?

out! fangirl-ing photoshop ^___^