pacquiao

Apr 2, 2008

newbie

kuya always takes my oh-so-heavy-life-problems lightly! he called few hours ago and the very excited me told him about my new job (but im yet to start so dont ask me to treat you with havaianas or pizza hut or a trip to singapore!)

me: kuya naa na gud koy work blah blah..

kuya: pila sweldo nimo dha dem?

me: mga 7k lng guro

kuya: ngek! abi nako 11k (HAHAHA KUYA DILI NA CALL CENTER AKONG TRABAHO!)

me: pero kung dili sila musugot muabsent ko ug 5days para muadto singapore, magresign ko! (trans: if they wont allow me to be absent for 5 days just to go to singapore, i will resign!)

kuya: hahaha dem, unsa diay ng trabaho nimo past time lang? or just to make friends? past time lng man guro nimo nah tapos imong tutor imong real job hahaha!(trans: hahaha are you taking that job just for your past time? or just to make friends?)

see?? i've been troubled since the time i was informed i got hired (or something like that.. i havent signed the contract yet..) and here comes my kuya..just laughing at me..