pacquiao

Oct 26, 2008

my quite messy bag

ella did this..so i will too hahaha! inggitera??



this is my bag ^____^




and these are the things inside my bag
(L to R, top to bottom)

1. doraemon comic book i bought from malaysia (my anti-depressant book ^__^ )
2. some trash w/ mcdo discount coupons (of course my bag will not be complete without some trash! haha)
3. green umbrella (oohhhh why is it there? i usually leave it in the office coz it's too heavy for my bag hihi)
4. brown comb that my mom's co-teacher gave to her as a gift but she gave it to me instead
5. pouch with a :P button pin for my two phones (one for smart and the other for globe or sun)
6. isopropyl alcohol
7. body shop white musk lotion
8. nivea lip balm
9. watson's dental floss
10. addidas cologne for women
11. book marker
12. pink pen (from mam mapet)
13. headphone
14. wallet
15. coin purse
16. hankerchief
17. some medicines (buscopan, paracetamol...)
18. extra sanitary napkin, panty liner and tissue paper
19. mentos, snow bear and cloud nine candies
20. compact face power
21. 1GB flash disk
22. my other phone (i used the other one for taking this pic)
23. company id
24. data cable (so i can connect my phone to the pc)
25. house keys


**i don't have makeup kits/beauty kits/kikay kits because i don't use makeup =) i have no idea how to put it on hahaha! :P